Penaja

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Saturday 10 March 2012

REMAJA ZAMAN SEKARANG ( TROLL VERSI )


FROM FB : MOHAMMAD THAQIB

Well, if you read this entry, for sure you gonna find this people. The name who is Mohammad Thaqib is the real me. I try my best to give an advise to that teenager but he done so far. If you have an idea to troll this kind bollocks of Malay, please left your comment bellow here. Oh, maybe you will said that I am racist on Malay and the answer is not. I just want to remind you, the name you hold Malay is a race. Race make people argue each other. That's why in Islam, there's no race between us because all of us are brothers. As a brothers, I have my right to give an advise isn't it? Well, I more scared to Allah than that boy. May Allah bless us. Amin.

 
 
Sumber : troll 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baca Pos Bloger Lain

Cerita Menarik